special fish ball soup

 Hi there. Today I am going share about my special fish ball soup. Now let`s look at the ingredients. Firstly, I have ginger garlic paste, an onion, a Chinese cabbage, some fish balls, chicken flavoring, water and oil. After that, cut the onion, the Chinese cabbage`s leaf and crush the stem with the back of the knife and slice 8 fish ball. Make sure that you cut each fish ball in 3 or 2 slices.

Next, take a pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil. Then add the ginger garlic paste with chopped onions and saute them together.Then add the Chinese cabbage. Then add some water and add the sliced fish ball. Then add a pinch of salt and a cube of chicken flavoring.Then let it boil.

Finally, the special fish ball soup is ready. Mmm! Delicious! 

I hope you enjoy the meal! and join me on my next blog for another recipe.



Comments

Post a Comment